Wednesday 17 October 2012

Preliminary Task: What I've learnt

The preliminary task was a good introduction to what producing a music video would be like. It wasn't that hard to learn the lyrics because there was only about a minute's worth to learn, when it comes to shooting our music video that will be much different as there is about 2/3 minutes worth to learn, as well as it's just one person learning all these lines.

Filming the preliminary all in one day I think was useful as you get everything you need there and then, also helps just to get it out of the way and know you have all that footage. So when it comes to shooting my coursework I think it would be effective to shoot everything in one-two days.

The editing process, even for a very small project like this, seemed long and tedious I think I didn't actually grasp how long this process will take- and we just roughly edited! For the coursework if we get all the filming out of the way quickly then we can spend much more time editing which could prove very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment