Tuesday 4 December 2012

Filming 04/12/12

Today we filmed some more shots, this time we filmed the piano chords part which we are going to use at the start.
Ellie filmed me playing some chords on the keyboard, I play the piano so I tried to make it look realistic. We filmed at many different angles and at different heights e.g. close-ups, crane shots.

After doing this, we spread the cards which we used yeasterday when we filmed, and spread them on the floor and filmed. One of the shots was we had the cards, in the order they appear, in a line on the floor and I hand held the camera (trying to keep a steady shot) and went along the line of cards.

We also did a bit where Ellie filmed me writing the lyrics, drawing a heart on a back of one of the cards and writing on manuscript paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment