Tuesday 22 January 2013

Designing a Record logo

To make the digipak and the poster seem realistic, and look professional, I created a record company logo. I called the company: New Stars Records, keeping within the 'star' theme I chose the colours  black and silver as it will show-up against the black background of the poster and it will show on the digipak clearly as well.

I created the logo using Adobe Illustrator and only used simple tools such as the paint tool and the fill tool, after creating the image I saved it as a JPEG which is a common format for websites and other devices/uses. JPEG images can be easily compressed, so if I need to make the image smaller it will be easy to do and the image will still be good quality.
So when we post our poster and digipak watch out for the logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment