Monday 14 January 2013

The Digipak: Ideas so far

We have chosen to go with a black, white theme to keep within the acoustic genre. 

Each panel of the digipak will be unique and reflect the genre of the song.
Here is what we are going to include on the digipak:

1. The front cover
2. The Back cover: paper chains/cut-outs in black and white including song title(s) and additional info: barcodes, record label, dates, etc.
3. The CD panel: a black and white picture of Hainult Forest
4. A picture of a guitar standing up against the wall with the chorus lyrics written on the wall
5. A collage of screenshots of the dance studio part in the music video
6. Another collage of photos in black and white


We haven't yet decided on an idea for the front cover yet, so I plan to do some research and then brainstorm some ideas with my partner.
I have already started to edit the photos, there are still more shots that I need to take and edit but hopefully that shouldn't take very long. 
And I used this website: http://www.barcodesinc.com/ to create a custom barcode for the digipak, next I need to make a record label logo for both digipak and poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment